January 23, 2011

GO PACK GO!

I never paid much attention to football, or any sports for that matter, while growing up. I never really had a favorite team (other than the UofA) and didn't know much about the game of football. But I married into being a Packer fan. And now I LOVE football. I love the excitement that comes with football season, I love keeping up with how all the teams are doing, I've even played Fantasy Football a couple of years and done pretty well for myself! I even find myself really addicted to Sports Center. . . .despite Chris Berman's ugly ties.

What makes football even better? When your team is good. And this year, the Packers a just that! I think the Superbowl will be a challenging game, but I think it's just great that they even are going. The Steelers used to be an AFC team I didn't mind. That was until their quarterback turned into a big sleeze. So if you aren't sure which team to cheer for, I suggest you go with the one with the classier quarterback. And let's be honest, he's not bad to look at either.

Here are some pictures from the little Packer Party we had today . . .enjoy!


Yes, those are my mom's famous rice krispy treats. With Green and Yellow M&M's. 
Am I my mother's daughter or what?

Because a party wouldn't be a party without a cookie cake!

Is that a cheesehead coozie?

Yes, yes it is.

Roscoe's bandana did not go on until after the victory was secured. 
And I think he's more patient with taking pictures than Miles. 

Looking forward to February 6th . . .GO PACK GO!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great party. Wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete