February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day didn't start off too great. Here's a little recap of my morning:

-Wake up before alarm even goes off at 5am and wake up with sore throat and headache
-Feel light headed while getting ready, so sit down.
-Promptly stand back up to vomit . . .Feel better.
-Go to mandatory training and miss phone call from husband.
-Get pulled over for speeding (in my defense I was kinda going the speed limit. Only it was during PT hours so going the posted speed limit is still speeding at that point, my bad). At least the guy wished me a Happy Valentine's Day. . . as he handed me my ticket. 

So by lunch time I'm thinking my day can't get much worse. And you know what, it didn't. It only got better. I had a doctor's appointment and I can't share anything exciting because it was just routine. Routine and boring appointments are wonderful appointments to have!

I came home to beautiful flowers from a wonderful guy:

 
I got to listen to this little guy:


And I got to annoy this guy:

So at the end of the day, it was still a happy day. Hope yours was as well!

4 comments:

  1. First...I LOVE your belly button! Second...NICE flowers! Third...that is my new favorite picture of Roscoe! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your little big belly button! I forgot all about that little sucker popping out like that. Sorry you got that ticket. :(
    But I'm glad to hear that things are going okay otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that your Valentines Day ended well atleast! And your growing belly is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a rough way to start your day! I'm glad it got better as time went by. And what a beautiful gift from the hubby! :) Not to mention a great heartbeat! And what better way to end it, than annoying the pup -- his picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete