December 11, 2011

New Look

Wanted to freshen up the blog a little bit. What do you think? I'm pretty happy with it. But blogger is kind of a pain to work with and is not very user friendly, so I'll probably won't bother with many more changes. Although does anyone know how to get those little tabs/links? I want something where I can have Cale's story easily accessible with a link to the Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope submission I wrote. I used to have one, but have no clue how I did it.

On an unrelated note, here's an adorable video of chatty Finn taken earlier today. . . enjoy!

video 

6 comments:

  1. I will see if I can figure out links. It's diff with blogger and other things.
    Someone did ours and I'm not the techiest! I'm sure you will get better responses then mine! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and couldn't view video again...see all 3 of my ways to view it suck!
    Haha it will let me in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy! But I'm a fan of the old look too. Both favorite:)

    If you want to make a separate page for Sweet Cale...
    1. Go to "New Post"
    2. Go to "Edit Posts"
    3. Click on "Edit Pages" tab at the top
    4. Select "New Page" button

    You can put whatever content you'd like there or link it to wherever you want, and show/hide the page as a page tab at the top or side of your blog.

    You can just create a button like you had before and put it on the side or bottom of the page as a gadget, but it's a bit more complicated so I'll send you an email with the the step-by-step instructions when I get a chance.

    Or if you want you can do both!

    Finn is just too stinkin adorable, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing cuter than baby talk!

    I wish I knew what he was saying, but if I had to guess I’d say it went something like this

    “Mom, why are you making funny noises, silly head”
    “Mom, I do NOT look like a high school gym teacher, I look like a hott"
    “Mom, my guys are playing a game, stop distracting me”

    hehe love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! WIsh I was good at fixing up my page!

    ReplyDelete