September 28, 2017

Finn Quotes

It's been a hot minute since I last shared some Finn quotes. Well, it's been a hot minute since I sat down and posted anything to this blog. Need to get better about that. Nonetheless, here's a bunch of things I've saved on my phone.

...

Finn: "Oh man, I just had a sneaky pee."
Me: "What do you mean?"
"I didn't know I had to go and then I HAD to go!"

...

"That's a lot of Legos I just carried. Beast Mode!"

...

"Mom, do you know what you can do to make people happy?"
"What?"
"You can give them a smile"

...

After pointing out a hole in his pants

"Well, it's a good thing I'm five and don't care about it"

...

"Remember when you said, 'Miles Sebastian' and Daddy said, 'Oh snap, I'm in trouble!'?"

...

sweet little Brit

"I love you mom"
"I love you too"
"And. . . you're lovely"

...

Talking to the kids the night before I had a race

Me: "Are you guys going to be good for daddy tomorrow?
Finn: "Yeah"
"Oh good"
"That means we're just going to shut up!"

...

such a humble one

"Uh, mom - why am I so smart?"

...

sweet brother

"Mom, what happened to Cale's cord when he died?"
"Well it just didn't work the way it should and he couldn't breathe"
"Why didn't it work?"
"I don't know sweetie"
"Maybe it wasn't charged"

...

Me: "Goodnight, I love you so much"
Finn: "I love you more than ever. And when you're old I'll take care of you"

...

"Dad, instead of saying, 'boom, roasted!' you could just say like, 'I knew it!'"

...

"Mom when you have another baby you should name him Trecko. Is that a good name?"
"Umm, I probably wouldn't pick it. Do you think I'm going to have another baby?"
"Yeah, if you find someone you want to marry."
"But I'm married to Daddy."
"Well now just marry someone else."

...

arguing with Mary

"Stop! Mary Stop it please!"
Me: "Mary if he asked you to stop, leave him alone"
"She's just annoying me. I'm being nice and calm and she's being mean and rude."

...

"I need to wash my face, it's very sticky."
Me: "Well we still need to take baths"
"Oh, that's perfect. It's even better than just washing my face!"

...

"I think Max and I are best friends. Or are we soul mates?...[long pause]...well, whats a soul mate?"

...

"Can I put new shoes on? I want to test how fast these babies go!"

...

on symmetry

Miles: "That's a nice symmetric Lego you're building."
Finn: "Yeah, it's symmetrical, like a sand mandala"

...

running up the stairs after getting home from school

"I'm getting changed so I can climb trees and do other cool tricks"


................................................................................................

4 comments:

  1. Oh, bless, I love these so much! The one about Cale's cord just makes my heart itch. And the ones about Miles all crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite. The roasting one was really clever, and sounds like something Frances would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    QuotesBunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is my ip address? Internet Protocol is the language that computers use to deliver packets of information or data across networks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.