October 27, 2016

Millets Farm

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch and corn maze today. My hopes at getting any good family pictures were quickly shut down when Mary started whining nonstop and had to be bribed with Pez for the few decent pictures I did take. This farm was only about fifteen minutes from our house and had a very large pumpkin patch which (was my first time going to an authentic one at a field), a corn maze with puzzles and games that were a bit above the kids' level, trampolines, a scary house, a pseudo petting zoo with reptiles (bleh), and a large restaurant and store area.

We did leave with a pumpkin, a few good(ish) pictures, and some apple crumble, so I'm calling it a win.








................................................................................................

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Wait, you've never been to a pumpkin patch?! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those same ideas about pumpkin patches and the pictures I want... and they never fully pan out. But alas. Real life. I'm caught up on your life and not being a negligent friend anymore! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a farm! They are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete