December 15, 2011

Rainbow Christmas

This past weekend I got together with my dear friends Rhiannon and Priscilla to do a little photo shoot with the babies. Priscilla is a very talented photographer and is in the beginning stages of starting up her own little business. It's great to be friends with someone like this - I feel like I get to mooch of her talent. She got this cute picture great idea from Pinterest. So we hung up some lights, got out a sheet, and put our adorable kiddos in front of the camera.






14 comments:

  1. I saw the ones you were tagged in fb...love them!
    The one where Finns on his own is priceless and the last one with him and Sam just says, "I'm done!"
    Precious lil babies y'all have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the last photo especially- too friggin' sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And those babies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, so freaking adorable! Sure wish I knew someone who was that fantastic with the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious. And I [heart] the title of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Priscilla--amazing job! I love them all! And I especially love the one of Finn that I saw in Santa's bag...possibly the most adorable picture of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Photos!!! Super cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. Is it bad the the one of the babies crying made me laugh? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Those are some great photos!! And such cute babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME! I love those photos...the babies are just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures of such beautiful babies! The last one makes me giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just want to squeeze all those adorable cheeks! These came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great photo shoot of some beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so behind on commenting and posting!!! Sorry!!! These pictures are so freaking adorable!!!! Love these babies!

    ReplyDelete