May 21, 2014

Do Small Things with Great Love

I have a friend, Julie, who is hoping to adopt. She shared this on her facebook page, and I just wanted to share it here as well:

The world has changed. No longer do many women walk into an adoption agency to say their thinking about adoption for their baby, no longer is there a list of families just waiting for their name to come to the top of the list, and no longer are closed adoptions commonplace. These days most adoptions occur through word of mouth, technology, or however a recommendation or good word can be put in for a hopeful adoptive family through a trusted person who knows the birth family.
Please do look at our website and if you feel comfortable, Oh Please Do share us with your friends! You never know. Maybe it's your friend's friend or relative who's meant to be an integral part of our lives, and us of theirs.
Thank you so much!!


http://bjadopt.com 
Julie and her husband Brad have already been though so much turmoil to build their family. It is a small, very small, thing for me to take two minutes and share their story here. But it is with great love (and admiration) that I have for Julie and her family that I share her link here in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it helps them bring home another much wanted child, who will undoubtedly be on the receiving end of so much love.


3 comments:

  1. Caroline.

    All I can do is sit here and weep.

    Thank you. Thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will absolutely keep them in mind in case I hear something, and we will absolutely pray for a babe to fill their arms very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete