September 26, 2016

Summer 2016: Texas

The last trip of our summer was out to Texas to visit our family who live near Austin. We squeezed this in right before moving (literally, nine days after we got back from Texas we moved!) and I'm so glad we were able to make this trip happen. Finn is such good buddies with his little cousins and I hope that through FaceTime and mail, they stay just as close these next couple of years.

While in Texas we rented a pontoon boat, took the kids to the movies, got to go on a kidless date night, Miles went on a ride-a-long with his brother, and Jenny and I snuck in some Target and Starbucks visits. It was the perfect trip to wrap up all our summer travels.




 The littlest of the cousins were always eating. 
Like, ALL the time.

 Love how my sister in law has my kids displayed.






 Goodbye group hug

................................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Fun trip! I teared up when I saw Cale's sketch. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kidding me with this cuteness. I LOVE Jenny for having those beautiful family photos there and also in such gorgeous frames fit for their precious beings. And that photo of Mary and her cousin eating. Hahahah. So perf.

    ReplyDelete