February 23, 2012

Hope.

There are several of my blog-land friends who are expecting (and even better - having) their rainbow babies and I wanted to share this picture I took a couple weeks ago.  We were getting our house "realtor ready" and had to take down everything off the fridge. This included a handful of birth announcements that I had up. And all FIVE of these are rainbow babies. So this little shout out is to all of you on that crazy, emotional, journey of pregnancy after loss. May you never lose hope that you will bring home your baby. May the love for the child you lost remain fierce and strong and may the hope and love for your unborn baby carry you through tough times. Hang in there momma(s). . . . one day at a time.


Finley's Birth Announcement. 
"Lost Loves can never be forgotten or replaced.
But if we allow it, the heart grows bigger to make room for new loves."


11 comments:

  1. Love how you paid homage on Finn's announcement. Should have known you handled it so well :). I just wrote a blog post about this topic but haven't posted it just yet. I am thinking about what to say on our announcements when the time [hopefully] comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful to see all those beautiful babies together! Made me sad when we had to take Cale & Finn's pictures off of our fridge, too:( Hopefully by the time you get to the new place you'll have lots more Rainbow baby pics to add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I needed to see tonight, Caroline. Thank you. Those beautiful birth announcements are very inspiring and warm me during such a scary time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I needed to read this today. Finn's announcement is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. :) these 5 rainbow birth announcements make me supremely happy (and hopeful!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post and quote. Having hope was hard during pregnancy & even some now as you read in my post. So this is a perfect message for me. One day at a time..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love.Love.Love! I have been thinking about what to do for Mason's announcement and seeing what you did for Finn was so perfect...honoring Cale without taking away from Finn...seriously perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I need to remind myself of this even now that Mason is here. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 Love this post and that quote is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This brings me so much hope...

    ReplyDelete