February 14, 2012

Our Little Sweetheart

I had great intentions this Valentine's Day. I was going to make cute Valentine's with Finley's hand or foot print that I'd send to the family along with some homemade fudge cut in the shape of hearts. Well last week passed me by before I got ready, Finley got sick over the weekend, and the fudge that I did make never got mailed.  Umm, it's the thought that counts? Oh well, maybe next year. But I did snap a couple of sweet pictures, so at least there's that. . . .Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Sweet! Enjoy every minute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so the one fb photo got me thinking he was a heart throb and now you go posting more! He's going to have a long line of ladies vying for his attention...but not until he's at least 30 of course!
    He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, he is just too much. What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think naked babies are far superior to our aspirations to be crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey well at least he's still supercute! I lamed out on baby's 1st v-day too. Oh well... On to Easter! (Unless you do something for St. Patty's day before then)

    ReplyDelete