September 24, 2012

Hello, Monday

Let's just start off the week on a random note, shall we:

First, my good friend Annie (who I have known for OVER TWENTY YEARS!) is getting ready to welcome her first baby into the world. I sent her two CD's from the Rockabye Baby collection. If you haven't heard of these - go check them out. We have llullaby renditions of Pink Floyd and Dave Matthews Band and I love them! I sent Annie lullaby renditions of Queen and Madonna. I then got excited last night thinking about how cool the Queen one must be (because it's Queen!) and so I listened to the clips on the website. To get a taste for how cool they are, listen to the lullaby version of 'Under Pressure' here (it's just a short clip), and then while you're at it, you may as well listen to the original. You will probably have that stuck in your head the rest of the day. You're welcome.
............................................

I went grocery shopping yesterday. I don't have a job, yet I repeatedly pick the day that everyone does their grocery shopping to do mine. I'm an idiot. Next time, I'm going at 10:00am on a Tuesday. But, on a side note, this makes me smile every time:


 ............................................

Ryan Gosling understands me so well:



 ............................................

I'm a little embarrassed, but so thankful for each.and.every.single time that this saves me:


It may or may not happen about once a month.
                                                           ............................................


And last, but certainly not least - Packers game tonight. Go Pack!

First game of the season. First {family friendly} Packer's Bar experience.

His jersey (or should I say belly shirt) is getting too small. 
I'm going to get him #88, Jermichael Finley, because how adorably appropriate will that be!? 
(Almost as adorable as baby Sperry's - that's how adorable)

............................................

Happy Monday folks!

................................................................................................

3 comments:

  1. That is by far one of the cutest family pictures I have seen! (Even matching down to the shoes it's just impressive.) :-) Can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to figure out your feed. You guys are adorable, glad Miles is home! I didn't watch the game but I think everyone and their mother knows about it. Hope it wasn't too painful of a night in the Hidalgo house. Love the baby kale (even though it's spelled wrong.)
    I've never heard of the Rockabye Baby stuff, can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so stinkin' adorable! And I need to check out the rock-a-bye CD's...an excuse to own yet another DMB album :)

    ReplyDelete