September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend


We had an all-American, stereotypical Labor Day Weekend.

Started out with some college football. . .
 Arizona (for my sister and Dad), Wisconsin (for Miles' brother Jared), and Iowa (for my mom)
Can you tell we wish we had a normal college experience?


. . . .followed by a BBQ at some friends:
mother of the year


 . . .and a picnic in the park in Austin . . .


 Come on buddy, let's go play frisbee.


. . .and a dip in Barton Springs
 Why yes, that is my new swimsuit cover up from Target :) 


  . . .and of course some light reading:
At this rate, he'll know it all by age 3!

All in all, a fabulous weekend. Hope yours was too!
................................................................................................

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! There's just something about kids with bottles of beer that gets me laughing,... Every.time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Finn holds such a close resemblance to a very special someone in my life. I've always wanted to tell you this...but I didn't want to creep you out. But your boy looks a little (and at times, a lot) like mine.

    Sending love to him, and your entire family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You guys are so cute.
    2. Lovin' me some coverup from Target, girlfriend. You know I'm obsessed with the red dot.
    3. Mother of the year? We've got a number of those photos. ;)
    4. Elliot's also jealous of a normal college experience. And is also maybe a little sour Air Force didn't beat Michigan this past weekend.
    5. We don't get the USAA magazine but are clearly loyal. What gives?

    ReplyDelete