September 18, 2012

Up

One of my favorite things that Finn is doing a lot of right now is walking up to me (and Miles, friends, strangers, etc) and holding up his hands and saying "up". . .it's more like "uh" but equally adorable.

It's especially cute how excited he gets when Miles comes home from work. He doesn't even wait until he's near him to hold up his hands and instead walks with his arms up in the air ready for a big hug from Dadda. Melts my heart every time.

Love those Disney eyes.

................................................................................................

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous babe. And yes, Those Eyes.
    So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney eyes! Yes, exactly! He's so precious.

    These kiddos are pretty amazing, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I pleae get a copy of this picture? I need it, probably life size, so I can get my Finn fix daily! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely. And you nailed it on those Disney eyes. He's so beautiful and loves and needs your (and Miles') affection. I just love that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet Finn!!! I could seriously eat him up! Norah also gets so excited when Chris comes home from work...it's the sweetest thing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney eyes for sure! Love it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! Totally Disney eyes! So cute, I love him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that handsome little man! Love it.

    ReplyDelete