December 24, 2012

Christmas Card Bloopers

A friend shared an adorable idea with me about having Finn dress up as Santa and Roscoe as his reindeer. I knew that Roscoe would cooperate - I threw some antlers on him, and he was good to go. Getting an 18 month old to stay still is another story. Throw a Santa hat in the mix and you can forget about it. So, we did. And this ended up being the card we sent out.

Card read: Wishing you the happiest of holidays . . . Seriously.

And here were some of the others that didn't make the cut:

Too dark. Besides Finn looks as though he's saying "Sup Girl, can Santa get your digits for Christmas?"

Cute, but neither of them were looking in the right direction and you can't see enough of Finn.

 "I don't know who keeps taking the ornaments off the tree."

"We're done, right mom? Ok, good."

"Mom, do you want this ball? You do? Ok, I'll bring it to you."

"What are these doggie? But you already have silly ears - you don't need any more"

Finn: Get this hat off me. 
Roscoe: Get this kid off me.

 "I hate my life."

And a Merry Christmas to all!
................................................................................................

10 comments:

  1. Sup girl one is hilarious!!!!! To bad it was dark!
    Oh the memories of these!
    Merry Christmas to all of you and remembering sweet Cale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hilarious! My favorite is get this hat off me and get this kid off me. Haha Roscoe is a trooper! I hate my life reminds me of that grumpy cat all over Facebook (I secretly love that cat). They are all really cute. You guys are such an awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cough, Cough Scheduled post. ;) Hope you're having fun exploring through Europe.

    Love the one with his crawling over the present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pics are adorable. Your little man is simply too cute. I lsughrd about the "sup girl" comment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, but I agree with Nicole the "sup girl" is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheer adorableness! Merry (3rd day of) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Sup girl" is awesome! Love all the pictures and loved getting your Christmas card in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute. I also love the one of them lying on the ground. Adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah. Your little TOTALLY looks like a little man here. So cute. I received your card in the mail yesterday. So freakin' cute!!! And I lol'd at your letter- you're too cute. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, I am rolling on the floor. Too cute, I can always count on you Hidalgos for that ;)

    ReplyDelete