February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, 2014

I seem to enjoy subjecting the kids to photo sessions fairly often. It started earlier this week when I wanted to take a few cute pictures to make into Valentine's Day cards. I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to copy it. Miles gives me a hard time about subjecting Finn to photo shoots with his shirt off, but hey at least he's got pants on this year. The last two years he didn't even have that! (2012, 2013)




My friend Jodi sent Mary an adorable little dress, so naturally I had to take a bunch of pictures of her in it, even caught a smile:



Then earlier today the kids were dressed in cute valentines day apparel, so of course I had to snap a few pictures:

 We really going to do this again, mom?


Miles isn't able to be with us this Valentine's Day, so we make sure to send him some love as well:


Hoping everyone had a Valentine's Day that made them smile:
................................................................................................

6 comments:

  1. Alright, I'm pissed that the exact sign I was trying to make for Elliot was made SUCCESSFULLY by two of my friends with kids. Yet, their kids were cooperative and mine were little shits. Dang. Maybe next year. riiiiight.

    Anyway, don't want to make this whole comment about me, so I have to say that I love a shirtless Finley and his gorgeous smiley (!) sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe love this! It's fair to say that Finn isn't always pantless! Hey if I could walk around like that (lots of shame to be had if I did) i would! He looks cozy!
    You have the cutest kids! Good job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!

    Mary's three photo collage is hilarious. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, Mary is so happy!! Is she a happy baby daily, and always giving impromptu smiles? Oh, love it.
    I love your looks back with Finn. He's a little hunk for sure.
    The train tracks are super cute, and I'm Mary sleeping on Finns lap is priceless. Like, she's s done. "do what you gotta d guys, I'm out". Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @brandy - your kids are totally photogenic, shirtless or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol at Brandy! That 3 pic collage of Mary at the end is the BEST! She's adorable :) Love all the photo sessions! I do the same thing with Mase and Caden :)

    ReplyDelete