June 8, 2014

Blue Bonnet Family Picutres

I recently got back the pictures we had taken when the Texas Blue Bonnets were in bloom and wanted to share. Miles had literally been home less than 48 hours when we had family pictures taken (his favorite thing to do!), but I'm so glad he was home for them and we were able to get blue bonnet pictures before moving away. The blue bonnets are definitely something I will miss about living in Texas (family, friends, and blue bell ice cream being just about the only other things I'll miss).


................................................................................................

7 comments:

  1. You all look like an advertisement for something. Like fabric softener. Something lovely and good smelling.

    Also, Roscoe is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! That picture of the boys and Roscoe and Finn are looking all lovey at each other!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab! And yes, a beautiful fam selling fabric softener! Lol at Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are freaking stunning. With the amount of family pictures you get done, I'm starting to feel very guilty about NEVER having done them. Ever.

    I'm so glad you dragged Miles (and your BIL and SIL!) to do this. I also love that you included them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love them all! Finn and Roscoe are the best. How awesome that you could all be together to...the love and laughter are so visible. I'm sure Cale and Daren were chiming in with their own giggles <3 You all are just beautiful people. (And handsome, of course, lest Miles get mad about being called beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love these pictures and your gorgeous family, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these!!! The one of you and Mary is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete