May 5, 2015

Cinco de Mary-o

My sister got Mary this cute little dress and I'm so glad I was still able to (just barely) get it over her noggin so I could subject her to these pictures. Man, did she make me work for them though. Also, she was standing like a boss!

shake, shake, shake
Ok, so don't shake this thing that rattles and is designed to be shaken? Right. . .
Oh look, Roscoe is here. I'll smile at him, not at you.
Yeah, seriously I wasn't kidding - are you still taking pictures?
Ok ok, I'll give you one goofy smile.
You thinking changing things up will get me to smile more?
Well ok, but only if I can blow you a kiss.
When's dinner?
Over it, Ma. Give it a rest.
................................................................................................

7 comments:

  1. Ha, I love the dress but the baby girl is even better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can loosen and add a button to the back so it will fit this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a dream. Love her expressions. Especially her "done" face. I feel ya, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When's dinner. Hahah. She and Claire have similar priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, she is just the cutest chick EVER!

    ReplyDelete