March 15, 2011

Happy Things

In the midst of all that has happened, it's nice to be able to enjoy moments of happiness. To just enjoy moments period. Sometimes it takes a continuous effort to enjoy even the smallest things, but we try to remind ourselves of all that we can be thankful for  . . .and enjoy them.

Today was one of those days that didn't take much effort. I had a doctor's appointment that went really well and we got to spend over thirty minutes getting wonderful glimpses of our little guy. Despite the nerves that accompany most of my appointments, it's impossible to see him on the screen, knowing that he's growing and developing just as he should, and not enjoy every second of it.

Here are a couple of pictures from the appointment.



Today's appointment helped remind me that there is always something to be happy about. Even as I type this, our sweet baby is kicking up a storm, tickling the right side of my belly. I love it. I love him and we can't wait to meet him.

5 comments:

  1. He already looks beautiful, those ultrasounds are so neat! I'm really hoping to travel out there and get to hold him this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet him!! I'm so happy your doctor appointment went well and you all were able to see such great pictures of the little guy! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little guy! I'm glad the appointment went well. Yay for happy moments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you for sharing! And thank you for the reminder that there are good things to be cherished, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my little nephew already! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete