July 3, 2011

Lots to Share

I have lots of other pictures I plan to share in the near future and more to blog, but my To-Do list seems to be increasing and I need to tackle some things on it before it gets too daunting and I ignore it altogether. So for now I'll just share these cute pictures. These are from Cale's Balloon release (I will share many more later on).  Finn's buddy Sam was there and those boys must have called each other and coordinated their outfits, because their parents didn't plan it (I swear!). Sam has a few siblings in Heaven, just like Finley's brother. These cute rainbow babies are only six days apart. I can't wait to take many more pictures of them hanging out and am a little upset with myself for not taking more while they were in the same outfit. (Guess that means we'll have to intentionally match their outfits, Priscilla)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! We'll definitely have to reenact this sometime and pose them, ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute boys! i am looking forward to hearing more about cale's balloon release and seeing the pictures. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably adorable! They almost looked like twins at first glance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, they are super sweet!
    how awesome that they both wanted to match...obviously their siblings set this one up! blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miracle babies! Much love! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the matching outfits!!! :)

    ReplyDelete