September 21, 2011

Baby Mommas

This past weekend I had a lunch date with two very special friends and their very special babies. This was the first time that Priscilla, Rhiannon and I got together with our babies. . . not in utero that is. It was (is) just so wonderful to sit back and think how far we've come. Having the support of these wonderful gals was so helpful throughout my pregnancy.  It really is hard to believe that we made it and I'm just thankful beyond words that these cute little babies are here with us now.

 June 2011

September 2011
 

Something I'm also really thankful for is that we were able to not only share or fears and worries during our pregnancies, but were also able to openly and often talk about the babies who we carry in our hearts. Those babies are the reason we met which is yet another reason to be grateful for them and the huge impact they left on all of us. Friendships like these will make it hard to move away, but the bond we share will hopefully keep us close a lifetime.

7 comments:

  1. You ladies all look great- those babies look good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! (Both the babies and the ladies!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post gave me goosebumps. So sweet seeing all three of us pregnant and then after SO much anxiety, excitement, worry, etc, etc to see our rainbows all together; it brings me to tears. I am so thankful for you, Cale, and Finn, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I'm so thankful that we were all able to finally have our happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through another friend....It still breaks my heart that we all meet because we have lost children, but it is so great that we have these friendships to get us through..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at those pictures gave me goosebumps! So glad you three had/have each other. Those are friendships like no other! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how wonderful! so glad you gals have each other to lean on.

    ReplyDelete