September 4, 2011

Last Weekend

As I mentioned earlier, we spent last weekend in Destin, Florida - our first vacation as a little family. The weather was perfect and although I wish I got more of a tan, at least I didn't get burned. We really enjoyed the beach and while Finley slept most of the time under an umbrella and there was a nice breeze we still didn't stay too long so as to give him a break in the air conditioned hotel.

I love trips as a family and look forward to our next one - wherever that may be.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun and you look A-MAZ-ING! I love those white, sandy beaches down there!
    Looks like Finn was soaking it all in too!
    Cannot wait for Ben to get more mobility so that we can go on a vacation together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two babies in two years...you look AMAZING! Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Caroline! You look incredible for just having another baby! Wow hot mama! I enjoy your blog, your thoughts, your concerns, even your rants ;) thank you for sharing and enjoy your precious family!

    ReplyDelete