March 9, 2012

Baby's Best Friend

We have a video I should post of when Roscoe met Finley for the first time. He (Roscoe) stayed at some of our friends while we were in the hospital and came back after we had a chance to get home and get a little settled. Finley was asleep in the little lamb bouncer/chair and Miles held Roscoe by the collar as he walked him up to meet baby brother. I thought that Roscoe would be more curious, but he just went up to him, sniffed him and then walked away totally unfazed as if he already knew Finley. It was if he was saying, "yeah I know this guy - I've known him for the last nine months. No big deal."

And that's what it's been ever since - no big deal. Finley now crawls all over him, pulls at his ear, grabs his paws, follows him around, etc and Roscoe is just as patient and loyal as ever. Every baby needs a Roscoe.



15 comments:

  1. I adore the picture of the two of them on Roscoe's bed! Finn is just as sweet as a puppy. (I think you'll take that for the compliment it's intended to be.) Adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I hope one day Diesel will be calm enough to be our babies (hopefully) buddy! I love how Roscoe lets him do it and does nothing back! They will be buds for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is awesomely hilarious. I would totally frame that (if it were my kid and/or my dog). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the two of them snuggled up is beyond precious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are priceless! So cute! I love that our pups are so good with our boys. So, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are to die for!!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this. I hope our doggies are like this with our baby boy. I would totally take pictures like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha...I don't know if the dog makes the baby look smaller or the baby makes the dog look bigger, but they are a pretty cute pair! I love the one of them cuddling on the dog bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are adorable! I love the one of them sleeping in Roscoe's bed ♥ I can't wait until Mason is old enough to run around with Cami!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg!! These are too cute!! Love the one of them sleeping!! I don't know how that happened!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are the best! You are right, every kid needs a Roscoe! I'm hoping for the same reaction to Mason from our dogs...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg!!!!!! These pictures are precious!!! Love them all, especially the dog bed one. Too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TOO freaking cute. I want a Roscoe!! ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute!! I really hope our dog would take as well to a new baby as yours did :)

    ReplyDelete