March 17, 2012

O'Finley McFinnegan

Miles is in Savannah for the weekend for a friends' bachelor party. That's right - A bachelor party in Savannah over St. Patrick's day weekend. Hmmm. Wonder what kind of shape his liver will be in come tomorrow.

So with Dadda out intoxicating himself having fun, Mr. Finn and I got together with a friend of mine and ran the St. Patty's day 5K put on by Big Dog running company here in Columbus. It was a really fun event and a really good turn out. The course went throughout the downtown area and along the river and finished in the center of downtown where a live band played and lots of people were gathered for drinks, dinner, and some fun.

Hope you all had a good St. Patrick's day!

5 comments:

  1. You're so stinkin' cute. :)

    Ps. My hubby is still out 'festing, and he's a beer rep... with a bunch of other beer reps... I can't wait to see/hear him when he gets in tonight. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Running while he's running his liver like none other!
    Finn looks like he was just chilling the whole time!
    One of these days I want to go out for St. Pattys day!
    Whoopsy, I even forgot to wear green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, you look fabulous, and second of all, Finn has got some seriously adorable baby chubbs going on! I just wanna squeeze him! Glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable and so is that little man of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me wish I were one of those people who runs 5Ks for fun... Glad you had a good weekend. Finn is such a cutie I just want to eat him up.

    ReplyDelete