July 4, 2014

The 4th in Pictures (lots of them)

Last night we kicked off the 4th of July festivities a day early by going to a local minor league baseball game, the Savannah Sand Gnats. It was Finn's first game and afterwards we were able to see some much anticipated fireworks. I snapped a few pictures prior to leaving for the game, but that ended up being just the beginning of my 4th of July patriotic picture taking spree. Enjoy!

Can I hold this flag, brother?

Ok, I'll just hold your neck instead.
   

You give mom a cute smile and I'll look confused.

Notice the digger toy also attended his first baseball game.

 Baseball fascinated Mary for about ten minutes. Then she slept in the ergo the remainder of the time. Also, sporting the biggest bow she's ever worn. All in the name of America, baby!

You see Mary, this is how you hold the flag.

 They are incapable of smiling at the same time.

 As good as it's gonna get.

Pool day!

 American baby.

Back from the pool, ready for more pictures. Or not.

Babies cooperate so much better than three year olds.

Not shown - Apple pie and ice cream. Nom nom nom.

 Our grocery store caters to suckers like me. America! Flowers! Must purchase.

My favorite spot for family pictures, Cale's bench.

Happy Birthday, America!

5 comments:

  1. I agree Finn. Bulldozer and a birthday cake make for a great birthday! Loved each and every photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're divine. You must tell me how you have so many pictures of you guys together. Ask people? We seriously need to get on that as we have like none!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! You guys are just adorable ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pix. My motto is you can never have too many pictures... both in life, and posted on blogs ;) They are so sweet. And that video of Finn is precious <3

    ReplyDelete