September 25, 2014

Nine Months

My friends Veronica and Brandy took cute side by sides of the last week of their pregnancy and then when their baby hit that same week. I meant to do the same when Mary hit 38 weeks, but forgot. She is now 40 weeks so I figured I would just make a monthly picture. 

Kinda blows my mind to have had her two weeks longer on the outside than on the inside. It takes nine long and scary and wonderful months to get a baby here (if you're lucky) and then the months just fly by once they are here. It's not really fair how time works like that. But what a fun nine months it's been!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I love it and hope to replicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea...you girls look beautiful--past 'you girls' and current! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little meatball of yours. And HOORAY for having her on the outside. She is just such joy. And I think you look even more beautiful in the picture on the right. But maybe because big bellies automatically scare the crap out of me. The picture on the right gives me a sense of calm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outside 9 months part was WAY better than the 9 months in...but so worth it!!! (as are any of our children <3). As brandy said, the picture on the right calms me. Relaxes me. You look so great...the both of you. Mary, I cannot believe all of your delicious chunk was ever contained in that belly!!! But here you are, as beautiful as can be xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a beautiful momma. No, seriously, you are. Lucky Miles!

    I couldn't have said it better about the time in vs. time out.. It's crazy how it can be so long/ so short all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on blogs...your kiddos are getting so big! And you, my friend, look amazing. So happy to see all are happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! You and Miss Meatball :)

    ReplyDelete