July 2, 2015

2015 Family Pictures

Two weeks ago we had family pictures taken by a lovely friend who also has a husband in the same unit as Miles and who we knew from our time in Columbus, GA. I wanted to do the beach initially, but then decided that I wanted these pictures to look very Savannah-y so decided we should take them at the Wormsloe Plantation, a pre Revolutionary War site that basically looks like Forrest Gump's driveway. 

I'm so happy with how our friend Allyson captured our family. She even asked me if she could take a picture of my Cale necklace and I was so touched that she was the one to suggest it. 

When you see these pictures again on our Christmas card just pretend to be surprised, ok?









................................................................................................

7 comments:

  1. Seriously beautiful! I love the back-to-back shot with you guys holding the kids and the one of you two lovebirds. xo

    Good call on having it look very Savannah. It totally does. gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. The bottom left of Finn and Mary is just about killing me with cuteness. They are all great--and I love the choice of location. Family pictures are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all. Every single one I could comment on! Just beautiful. Very gifted photographer, and totally gorgeous family.

    And Forrest Gump's driveway? Nailed it!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already looking forward to having your Christmas card on display! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete