January 30, 2011

The Bigger, The Better

Miles and I took a picture this weekend (ok, Miles was patient with me as I insisted that we put the camera on the timer to take the weekly pregnancy picture). Anyway, after I uploaded it to the computer, I thought "Hmmm. . . this looks familiar" and sure enough, we had a very similar picture taken when I was pregnant with Cale. I was about 23/24 weeks with Cale and I'm going on 19 weeks with Baby Boy #2 (who does have a name we're about 99% sure on, but I'll build up the excitement a little longer before revealing it).

I showed Miles the picture and he said "well, that's a little embarrassing," but I think it's great. Maybe we need to buy him some more clothes (I swear he has plenty), but I just think it's neat that he was wearing the exact same thing and we were standing in the same spot and it wasn't planned.

2010                                          2011

I put these two side-by-side since we were standing on the same side in each, but in this recent picture on the right, either I'm standing at a bad angle, or Miles' hand is in a bad spot, because I don't look nearly as pregnant as I do here. . .

Weird isn't it? You'd think these were taken months apart. 

A few people (who haven't seen me recently) have asked if I'm getting bigger. I certainly am, and I tell anyone who asks that I am and I love it. Because I do! A bigger belly means a growing, healthy baby. So in my book, the bigger the better :)

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love seeing the pictures as pregnancies progress -- especially when the dads are in there, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! The bigger the better is right:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look great! It makes me so happy to see the two of you smiling together! And, I can't wait to hear the name you guys picked. God Bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete