April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I'm not really in the mood to type much as I just feel like it's be all over the place and I'd go off on random tangents. . . so I'm just going to post a lot of pictures and give my updates in captions. . . Enjoy!

My in-laws drove down for a couple of days. I love having visitors as it helps pass the time and well, it beats being lonely! Having visitors who clean and cook is just icing on the cake!

We recently purchased a new car with the assistance of my father-in-law. I shouldn't even say that he "assisted" . . .I mean, he basically did everything. I signed some papers that came in the mail, I got a new car delivered to my door (literally), and someone came to pick up my old car that we traded in. Roscoe and I are very pleased with the new ride!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I spent part of my Easter Sunday with my friend Jodi and her daughter Katelyn. I've known Katelyn since before she was born and somehow she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
 
 Speaking of cute! . . . Don't worry, he's used to it by now. Trust me.

 Not sure who was hunting for Easter Eggs.

30+ weeks.

11 comments:

  1. You look amazing and I love that yellow dress!
    Honda Pilot?? I have been drooling over it! As soon as I can get Ben good at his front seat transfers (he did really well today) the mini van is out and the pilot or tahoe is in!!!
    Glad you had a good week and Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Car envy! I have a new CR-V from last year, I love it, but a Pilot! That one has room to grow in.

    Speaking of envy, if Roscoe has any siblings, I am certain Greg would love to adopt one. He continually reminds me that Roscoe is the perfect dog.

    I sent you a small package filled with love in the mail at the end of the week last week. I hope it makes its way to you shortly and that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great and Roscoe makes a wonderful Easter bunny! Great choice of car too, they were so nice getting around in when we were in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Your tummy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous.

    I also LOVE to hear that you hate cats. I join you in this wholeheartedly. Thank you for understanding me.

    I thought that entire commercial was disgusting. So glad my engagement (and life) includes no cat of any kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice car -- and what a way to get it ;-) Looks like you had a nice Easter and it looks warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just look amazing! That is all I can say! Oh, and Roscoe is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline, I think that picture of you in the yellow dress is my favorite picture of you I've ever seen. It's just perfect. Baby boy #2 is a lucky baby to join your beautiful family. Lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet pictures! I'm glad you had some nice company and yay to a new vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures and I LOVE that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh...you look so beautiful in your yellow dress. Reminds me of one of the pictures of you pregnant with Cale.

    ReplyDelete