April 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

This past weekend I had some very wonderful friends in town for a visit. It's so nice to have visitors when Miles is in Disneyland as it really does help the time pass and gives me something to look forward to. I wish I could give you a recap of all the fun things we did or share pictures from all the neat places we went to, but unfortunately I was a pretty lame host. Seriously, we didn't even get pedicures - the ONE thing I had planned to do.

We did attempt to get a 3D/4D Ultrasound done of the baby, but he didn't want to cooperate and kept his legs and feet in front of his face pretty much the entire time. I went to the same place when I was pregnant with Cale and he was equally difficult, except instead of his feet he kept his hands in front of his face. I was able to go back a few days later and get some great images though and hopefully that will be the same with his stubborn brother. Here are a couple adorable ones anyway :)


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little nose and mouth! He looks beautiful even with his foot infront of his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute - even if only a little peak! So exciting Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how cute he is already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious lil man he is!!
    Love his nose...baby noses are the best!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete