December 11, 2013

{DIY} Maternity Pictures

When we were living in Georgia I had the same photographer who took my maternity pictures with Cale, also take maternity, delivery, and newborn pictures of Finn. She is an amazing photographer and has become a friend over the years. That same dear friend is coming to Texas to once again, capture images of our newest babe and our family. I cannot wait.

Because she will be here for (knock on wood!) the delivery and to get some newborn shots, we did not hire a photographer for any maternity pictures. But I still wanted some to document this important part of our life and my time with this baby, so I did a few DIY style where I just set the camera to a timer and snapped about a million in the hopes that I'd get a few decent ones. My two favorite were probably the ones I shared here. Then fortunately for me, my sister-in-law was willing to take some more pictures for us. With a little help of picMonkey I tweaked the colors, cropped the pictures, and voila! instant maternity pics on the cheap! 

 My SIL captured this picture, but my sweet friend Priscilla used her photoshop magic to clean it up.

 
   
   
 
................................................................................................

13 comments:

  1. you are a natural diy photographer!! don't know if mine would ever turn out this good!
    the tree and swing remind me a bit of cales garden...sweet lil boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kissing one cracks me up. You guys are the cutest. Ridiculously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are gray shirt twinsies for sure. ;) Except I have to wear an additional shirt over, a jacket, scarf, head band, socks, and snowboots. I hate you, Chicago winter.

    You look stunning and these are very cute. Way to get these done on the cheap! You know I love me some deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smooching one is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd never know these are DIY. Totally impressed over here
    And yeah, y'all are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!! Love them all! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all are seriously adorable! I love them all...nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot even express how much I love these. Beautiful mama. Beautiful family. Tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kissing photo is the cutest. I was never a cute pregnant lady... or maybe I was but I never felt like a cute pregnant lady. I am jealous of all this cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! How can you all be so cute?!

    ReplyDelete