August 20, 2012

Two Cute Videos

These have nothing to do with each other, but I felt were worthy of sharing.

Here's a cute little video from this morning. Finn and I were enjoying a delicious post workout smoothie:

video

And this other video I saw on facebook and thought it was also adorable. I've probably seen a half dozen videos with Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" song, and yet I love them all. I'm such a nerd. Ironically enough, I've never seen the actual music video. But who needs to with entertainment like this:



In case you aren't sick of that song yet, here are some others signing it:
US Olympic Swim Team (anyone else miss the Olympics??)
Jimmy Fallon
President Obama (Miles has watched ALL of these Baracksdubs- apparently I'm not the only nerd.)

................................................................................................

4 comments:

  1. Finn is getting so big! Loved how when he tasted the smoothie that his eyebrows were going up!
    That other video is cute! Liked the mosh pit crowd at the end with the I love you sign! Hey they have to do something fun over there! Ben has some videos that are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finn's like "Of course I'm adorable, Mom...DUH!"

    Love the NVG cam...they even got the ANAs in on it. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he’s in tune with how adorable he is... he looks more and more like you everyday. Caroline! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! He is such a cutie - Norah loves to watch him <3

    ReplyDelete