December 12, 2014

Family Pictures {Fall 2014}

Now that our Christmas cards are out, I wanted to share the family pictures we took in October before Miles went on an "extended business trip." We had them taken in Forsyth Park which is the biggest park in downtown Savannah. I'm there several times a week with my stroller gang (mommy workout group), and just love it. It has great playgrounds, a beautiful fountain, splash pad in the summer, a stage for various events, the prettiest trees and plants, oh and a Starbucks! Our pictures were taken by a young woman just starting her photography career. She had a great rate and didn't take long and managed to get several pictures I really love.












Smile, Mary!
Now Smile, Finn! 





................................................................................................

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!! Lookin good Hidalgo fam! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling. I love the one of Miles lifting Finn. So hunky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so gorgeous! Use her again! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her little tongue in her smile. Oh Mary!

    I also love the one of Brooke flexing/lifting Finn. Precious. and you holding Finn… and Miles holding Mary. Damn you have a beautiful family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply cannot get over how beautiful your family is. You guys are simply stunning, filled with love and conscious joy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these all! I definitely had to look to see if they weren't Neely's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are so, so great! Your kids are just the cutest. I love the last one, even though Finn looks *very* serious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! She's obviously very talented, but I think she had help with such good subjects!

    Would love to see your finished cards!

    ReplyDelete